How do I use WooSidebars to create custom widget areas?
- Create a new Appearance > Widget Areas post
- Name the widget area whatever you’d like.
- Select the pages you want the sidebar to display on within the Conditions area.
- Select the widget area you'd like to replace under the Sidebar To Replace drop down.
- Save the new Widget Area, which will now show up on your Widgets page.
If you wish to create custom sidebars for individual posts you will also need to:
- Go to the post (or custom post type) edit list
- Under the column labeled Custom Sidebars, select the checkmark for each post you want to enable
- You should then have access to them in the Widget Areas settings